Baetis would be pleased to discuss its approach to diagnosing watershed health with you or your stakeholder group. Contact Baetis' Principal Environmental Scientist, David B. Pott
, to arrange a visit.
Environmental Statistical Consulting
Baetis Environmental Services, Inc. has skilled statisticians to support our clients’ endeavors. From experimental design, to data mining, to regression modeling, Baetis has the experience to answer key questions and add value to environmental investigations:
- How many samples should be taken to characterize site contamination with 95% confidence?
- Are post-project conditions significantly different from pre-project conditions?
- Which environmental conditions influence the density or diversity of a macroinvertebrate population?
- What is the expected response of a biological community to changes in factor “X”?
- Is contamination significantly higher in one area than another?
Baetis strives to represent the statistical results from field or laboratory data in a way that is easy to interpret by statisticians and non-statisticians alike. Baetis believes in a team approach to problem solving; this may include the field technicians, equipment manufacturers, and/or modelers and non-statistical personnel in the final interpretation of the data and development of recommendations to clients.
Baetis offers experience in analysis of large and small data sets, univariate and multivariate data,
and categorical and continuous variables. Statistical analytical services include: